An interesting and attractive 19th century view of Redcliffe Church, Bristol which was published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.6cms by 15.6cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.