A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Hertford Castle, Hertfordshire which appeared in John Britton’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: 1802-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 11.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over/nearly 200 years old.