An attractive and interesting early 19th century engraving of Heythrop Park, near Enstone, Oxfordshire which appeared in J. P. Neale’s Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831). The house, originally the home of the Dukes of Shrewsbury, is now a hotel, golf & country club.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.9cms by 9.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.