A finely engraved and attractive late 18th century view of Kenilworth Castle, Warwickshire which appeared in J. Walker’s The Itinerant (London: J. Walker,  1802). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included in the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 12.3cms (including bottom titles and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.