An attractive early 19th century view of St. Nicholas Church, Kenilworth, Warwickshire which was engraved and published by J. White from an original drawing from J. Roe.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.2cms by 11.1cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.