An attractive and quaint mid 19th century vignette view of St. James’s Church in Louth, Lincolnshire which was produced in London by Rock & Co. (plate no.1056) and published in Louth by J. & T. Jackson.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7cms by 8.3cms (including title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.