An attractive 19th century view of the Assembly Rooms in Boston, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Salmon and J. Rogers, respectively, and published in Thomas Allen’s The History of the County of Lincoln (London & Lincoln: John Saunders,  1834). This is an early impression from the plate and is printed on india paper.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 11.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.