An attractive early 19th century aquatint of Maxstoke Priory, Warwickshire which was published in London by J. Hassell in c.1806.
- This is an original aquatint with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.4cms by 13cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old