An interesting late Victorian wood engraving of Newark Castle, Nottinghamshire which appeared in The History and Legends of Old Castles and Abbeys (London: John Dicks, 1875).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.2cms by 11.8cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 135 years old.