An attractive mid 19th century view of Newcastle-upon-Tyne which was drawn and engraved by J. H. Hair and published in Payne’s Universum Artist (London: Brain & Payne, c.1850).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 12.4cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.