An attractive 19th century view of Normanton Hall and Park, Rutlandshire which was published in Sir Bernard Burke’s A Visitation of the Seats and Arms of the Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland (London Hurst and Blackett, 1852-1855). Since the lithograph was made, the main house has been pulled down and the area turned into Rutland Water reservoir. Normanton Church, which now stands on the shore, can be seen to the right of the Hall.
- This is an original lithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 17cms by 12.8cms (including title)
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The lithograph comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.