An attractive and detailed early 19th century plan of Norwich — with a fine vignette view of St. Ethelbert’s Gate — which was drawn and engraved by G. Cole and John Roper, respectively, and published in The British Atlas* (London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe; 1807-1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 24.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.
*The British Atlas, comprising of county maps and town plans, was published as a compendium to Britton and Brayley’s renowned Beauties of England & Wales.