An interesting and attractive 19th century view of Bath, Somerset as seen from North Parade Bridge, which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Shepherd and W. Wallis, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 10.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.