A very attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of Oxford which was drawn and engraved by E. Dayes and J. Walker, respectively, and published in J. Walker’s Copperplate Magazine or Itinerant ( London: 1792-1803).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.2cms by 12.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a slight tear to the bottom border which doesn’t affect the engraved area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.