A charming and attractive late 18th century view of the Abbey Gate and ruins at Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk which appeared in Nathaniel Spencer’s The Complete English Traveller (London: J. Cooke, 1772).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 28.1cms by 18.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.