An attractive, finely engraved and rare mid 19th century view of the Clifton Suspension Bridge, near Bristol, which was published in J. & F. Harwood’s Scenery of Great Britain (London: c.1840 /1841).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.