A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Buckingham that appeared in William Byrne’s Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 21.6cms by 17.2cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.