‘SPRATTON CHURCH’ (Northamptonshire) by Wilkinson / Mackenzie / Le Keux c.1848

£25.00

Availability: 1 in stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: nort/spra/anca/001 Category:

An attractive and uncommon mid 19th century view of St. Andrew’s Church, Spratton, Northamptonshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved by W. F. Wilkinson, F. Mackenzie and J. H. Le Keux, respectively, and published in The Architectural Notices or the Churches of the Archdeaconry of Northamptonshire (London & Oxford: J. H. Parker, c.1849).

  • This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
  • Printed area is approximately 10.1cms by 16.8cms (including title & imprint).
  • The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
  • The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
  • Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
  • Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.
Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top