A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Minster Church of St. Mary, Stow, Lincolnshire which appeared in Thomas Allen’s History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 13.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins — printed on India paper. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.