A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Churches of Swaffham Bulbeck and Swaffham Prior, Cambridgeshire* which appeared in John Britton and Edward W. Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: John Harris, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 9.8cms by 16.5cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over/nearly 200 years old.
*Not to be confused with Swaffham, Norfolk.