An attractive 19th century engraving of the view at Soham, Cambridgeshire which was taken from a painting by Vernet and engraved by C. J. Beck.
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11cms by 7.6cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.