An attractive early 19th century view of the Abbey Gate of Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk which was drawn and engraved by T. Higham and W. Wallis, respectively, and published in Excursions in the County of Suffolk (London: Longman & Co.,. 1818/1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.4cms by 8.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.