A charming mid 19th century view of the remains of the monastery at Bury St. Edmunds (Suffolk) that appeared in Thomas Dugdale’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London c.1835-1850)
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 11cms by 8.6cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.