An interesting and attractive 19th century view of the Guildhall and Cathedral in Bath, Somerset which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Shepherd and William Tombleson, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Bath And Bristol (London: Jones & Co, 1829).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.4cms by 12.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.