A very attractive early 20th century process print of Christchurch College, Oxford which was taken from a watercolour by John Fulleylove R. I. and published in Oxford Water=Colours (London: A. & C. Black Ltd, 1903-1916).
John Fulleylove (18 Aug 1845 ? 22 May 1908) was an English landscape artist and illustrator. Born in Leicester, he originally trained as an architect, before becoming an artist in watercolours and oils. He exhibited widely in England from 1871 at venues in London such as the Royal Academy, Royal Society of British Artists, Fine Art Society, Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours, Royal Institute of Oil Painters, and in many other regional towns and cities. He became a member of the RI in 1879 and the ROI in 1883. His watercolour illustrations appeared in several travel books, such as those by A & C Black. He died on 22nd May 1908 at his Hampstead home and was buried on the eastern side of Highgate Cemetery.
- This is an original early 20th century process print.
- Printed area is approximately 8.7cms by 15.7cms (includes title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.