An attractive mid 19th century vignette view of Meadfoot Bay, Torquay, engraved from an original drawing by G. Townsend, and published in Views in Devonshire and Cornwall (Exeter: H. Besley, c.1855).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.8cms by 6.8cms (including title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.