‘An attractive late 18th century view of Brighton, Sussex which was published in [G. A.] Walpoole’s New & Complete British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.9cms by 17.1cms (including rococo border and title).
- The engraving is in very good condition. The bottom margin has been cropped. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.