A charming and attractive 18th century engraving of Carisbrooke Castle, Isle of Wight which appeared in P. Russell and O. Price’s England Displayed (London: Adlard & Browne, 1769).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- The approximate size of the printed area is 24.2cms by 16.8cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.