An attractive early 19th century prospect view of Wells, Somerset which was drawn and engraved by W. Bartlett and S. Lacey, Respectively, and published in Bath and Bristol, with the Counties of Somerset and Gloucester, Displayed in a Series of Views (London : Jones & Co., 1829-1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.3cms by 11.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.