A very attractive early 19th century view of the west front of Crowland (or Croyland) Abbey, Lincolnshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved W. Alexander, F. Mackenzie and R. Sands, respectively, and published in J. Britton’s Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman & co., 1807-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.8cms by 23.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.