A finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. Wulfram’s Church, Grantham, Lincolnshire which appeared in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.6cms by 16.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.