A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Newcastle-upon-Tyne which appeared in Thomas Rose’s Westmorland, Cumberland, Durham and Northumberland Illustrated. (London: Fisher, Son & Co, 1835)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 10.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.