An attractive and quaint early 19th century vignette view of Oxford which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and J. Lewis, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.5cms by 8.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition. The top margin is close due to the engraving being originally part of a frontispiece. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.