An interesting and decorative 19th century town plan of Boston, Lincolnshire — with attractive vignettes of the Church and Bridge, Nocton House and Louth Steeple — which was engraved by James Bingley and published in Thomas Moule’s English Counties Delineated (London: 1837). This particular example is with rare original hand colour.
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 25.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.