An interesting and attractive 18th century view of Bury St. Edmunds (Suffolk) that appeared in Thomas Kitchin’s England Illustrated (London: R. Dodsley, 1764).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 11.1cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.