A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Trinity College Library, Cambridge which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley’s The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 11.1cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over/nearly 200 years old.