An attractive early 19th century view of King’s College Chapel, Cambridge from the North-West which was drawn and engraved by I. L. Bond and John Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme, 1805-1814).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.2cms by 16.2cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.