An attractive 19th century view of Wren’s Bridge and St. John’s College, Cambridge was drawn and engraved by William Westall and Edward Finden, respectively, and published in [William Westall’s] Great Britain Illustrated (London: Tilt, 1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.3cms by 10.1cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.