A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of Market Hill, Cambridge — including the Hobson’s conduit fountain — which appeared in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with exceptionally fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 12cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.