A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of the (then new) Fitzwilliam Museum which appeared in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841-1842)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 13.7cms by 10.5cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.