A very attractive late Victorian chromolithograph of Trinity College Bridge, Cambridge which appeared in Cassell’s Illustrated History of England (London: A. W. Cowan, c.1895)
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 19.7cms by 15.2cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.