An attractive late 18th century engraving of the Cities of Ely and Cambridge which was published in G. A. Walpoole’s The New British Traveller (London: Alexander Hogg, 1784-1794).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 29.8cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.