A finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of St. John’s Street, Cambridge — including Trinity Chapel, St. John’s Gatehouse and All Saints’ Church* — which appeared in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
*The church was demolished in 1865 though the churchyard has survived as All Saints’ Garden.
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.8cms by 16.3cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.