A rare and charming mid 18th century map of Huntingdonshire, by Thomas Hutchinson*, which appeared in Geographia Magnae Britannia (London: T. Osborne, D. Browne, J. Hodges, A. Millar, J. Robinson, 1748).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 17cms by 14.5cms
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a reay to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.
*These maps are often referred to as “Osbornes” by collectors as he was one of the main publishers of the work.