A finely engraved and attractive 18th Century map of the county of Norfolk which was produced by Thomas Kitchin and published in England Illustrated (London: J. Dodsley, 1764). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most prolific and renowned cartographers of the time producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.8cms by 19.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some light age toning / staining. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount board.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.