An attractive and finely engraved 19th century view of Cambridge which was published in Meyer’s Universum (Aus. D. Kunstanst d. Biblio gr Instit. In Hildbh, 1833-1864).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11.5cms (including title & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; a couple of minor marginal stains. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over150 years old.