An attractive and detailed 19th century miniature map of Cambridgeshire which was engraved by Sidney Hall and published in [Samuel] Leigh’s New Pocket Atlas Of England And Wales (London: S. Leigh, 1820-1831).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 6.8cms by 12.2cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is one small inconspicuous ink stain between the ‘L’ and ‘K’ of ‘NORFOLK’. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.