A detailed and attractive 19th Century map of the Coast of Sussex which was engraved by R. Martin and published in J. D. Parry’s An Historical and Descriptive Account of the Coast of Sussex (London & Brighton: Wright & Son, Longman & Co., 1833).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 35cms by 20.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for better view
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.