An interesting and detailed 19th century map of the Cornwall — with a decorative vignette view of Launceston Castle — which was published in James Bell’s The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (Edinburgh, Glasgow & London: Fullarton & co., 1833-1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.9cms by 19.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; a couple of very minor vertical folds, as issued.Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.