A detailed and attractive early 19th century map of Cornwall — with an inset of the Scilly Isles — which was engraved by Samuel Neele and published in Robin’s Atlas of England and Wales (London: J. Robins & co.,1818)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.6cms by 20cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. There is a minor ‘iron mould’ blemish in the top border of the Scilly Isle inset. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.